“Teddy Tennis is a fantastic new educational programme that inspires children aged 2½ to 6 years to get active and learn to play tennis.
It works by combining music, pictures and teddy bear stories into a totally interactive learning adventure that your child will love.”
Parents and Nurseries
Click on the image to find out more about how Teddy Tennis inspires children to learn to play tennis.
Teddy Tennis Benefits
The educational benefits Teddy Tennis offers young kids makes it a ‘must do’ programme: Teddy Tennis will…
- Teach the essential tennis skills
- Enhance co-ordination
- Improve confidence & self-esteem
- Build essential communication skills and team work
- Lay the foundations for listening & learning
- Teaching the concept of sportsmanship and fair play
- Introduce English language skills
- Speeds up the learning process
“Teddy Tennis helps establish the basis of a healthy life style for children by making exercise and activity FUN and involving. Once children get the bug for being active, they will want to stay active for good.”
Visual Auditory Kinesthetic Learning
Teddy Tennis lessons are taught using the Visual Auditory Kinesthetic (VAK) accelerated learning style: they see it, they hear it, they do it.
Using the VAK multi-sensory approach to learning has proven to be very effective, particularly for young children and it works brilliantly for children who play Teddy Tennis.